Achievement of high quality and accessibility of medical care based on the priority development of cancer service.
GOAL: An increasement of life expectancy and quality of life by reducing mortality from cancer.
OBJECTIVES of the regional Oncology center are defined:
- State program of Health Care development of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Densaulyk” for 2016-2019
- Order № 540 of the acting Minister of Health Care of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 12, 2011 “on approval of the Regulations on the activities of health care organizations providing cancer care to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan»
- Order № 452 of the Minister of Health Care of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 02, 2013 “Standard of organization of cancer care to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
VALUES / ETHICAL PRINCIPLES:
– To provide medical care to everyone who needs it
– To conscientiously and efficiently perform their duties
– To comply with moral and ethical standards
– To be polite and correct
– To respect the rights, honor and dignity of the patient and his colleagues
– To make decisions solely in the interests of the patient
– To respect the privacy
– To promote health of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan